Perfect ten! #10
One bedroom apartment with private balcony and shared rooftop terrace. City view of Psyrri neighborhood + Acropolis from the rooftop. Ideal for 2, can host up to 5 (or 10 if combined with apartment #11).
50sqm (540sqft) interior + small private balcony + 65sqm (700sqft) shared rooftop terrace.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Sofa Bed
1 Foldable Single Bed
Breakfast is not included, but you’ll find filter coffee and sugar in the apartment
On a picturesque street in Psyrri, amongst the most beautiful antique shops, stands a restored building comprising of two homey apartments.
This luminous 50 sq. m apartment features two large rooms and one bathroom and can host up to five guests. The one-space kitchen living room is well-laid out to allow for easy cooking, dining, or relaxing. In the bedroom you will enjoy the comfort of the wonderful queen size bed. The bathroom boasts form as well as function. Your private veranda has a view to the scenic pedestrian street.
Athens has many beautiful terraces and in this apartment you will have the chance to discover all about it. The wooden tables made of reused materials and the pretty flower beds offer a perfect setting for an amazingly warm and calming vibe at any time of the day under the Athenian sky.
Simplicity, eco-friendly choices and retro elements comprised at a contemporary setting. The wall painting with the white horses, the traditional embroidery, and the modern furniture, designed by the Live in Athens team, create a welcoming atmosphere. In this light and airy apartment with plenty of space to enjoy you will notice the wall painting with the white horses, made by Varnavas, the traditional embroidery and the thoughtful furnishing, a result of creatively utilizing reused or upcycled items. The yellow touches add to the warmth of the room.
Enviably located in one of Athens’ most vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, this comfortable apartment is well-served by numerous traditional, casual and eclectic shops and cafes in the area. You are also surrounded by some of Athens’ most popular spots – just moments away from Monastiraki Flea market, next to Thiseio and the archeological sites, a stone’s throw from Ermou street, and a small walk away from buzzing Gazi. A house that has it all, perfect 10!
- Infants & children friendly.
- Host check in under appointment only. Please contact us at least 24 hours before arrival to arrange it. For last minute bookings please call us after you complete the booking. We will be happy to arrange it.
- Check out is at 11am.
- We love pets (charges apply).
- Parties are not allowed. Some exceptions are made. Please contact us in written (we may have a great idea too).
- Quiet hours are from 3pm to 5.30pm and from 10pm to 7.30am every day of the year (state law).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartments, even close to an open window. You may smoke only by going outside of the apartment, on your private or shared terrace.
- No lift in the building. Must climb stairs.
- Licence #0206Κ124Κ0294301
For regular (refundable) bookings you may cancel/alter up to 3 day before arrival for free! No cancellation fees apply.
Cancelling/altering a regular (refundable) booking within the period of 3 days before arrival (for instance if you arrive on the 20th of June and you cancel after 3pm of the 17th of June) a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent applies.
Non-refundable bookings cannot be canceled or altered in any given time after the booking is completed.
You may transfer your booking -regular or Non-refundable- at any time to a third person.