Our first love #01
One bedroom apartment with private terrace. Stunning view to the Acropolis. Ideal for 2, can host up to 4.
33sqm (355sqft) interior + 36sqm (390sqft) private terrace.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Sofa Bed
Breakfast is not included, but you’ll find espresso and filter coffee, sugar and tea in the apartment
Filter Coffee Maker
This penthouse apartment, at the foot of the Acropolis hill, is in the center of Thiseio on a beautiful street lined with bitter orange trees.
This brand new apartment of 33 sq. m is nestled at the top of a typical Athenian polykatoikia (block of flats) and enjoys unobstructed view to the Parthenon. A lovely mini-loft that features two rooms, and one bathroom, fully renovated. The space in the living-room kitchen area allows for easy cooking, dining, entertaining, or just relaxing. Open the dark colored sliding shutters in the bedroom and you are out on one of the most privileged terraces in Athens. Nothing beats the view from this beautifully furnished terrace. Sit at the marble surface bar or on the comfy cushions for soaking up the magnificent city vista.
The area maintains a quiet, casual feel despite its very central location. While on the charming street with the bitter oranges it kind of feels like you’re stumbling across something only locals would know about. There you are outside the main entrance door that will lead you to your beautiful apartment. With the key in your hands, you are now a resident of Thiseio, the gem of the city. At the same time, you are the closest you can get to the most scenic pedestrian streets, the most important archaeological sites, and the liveliest part of the city.
Choose to stay nearby the Acropolis in this brand new typical Athenian apartment in Thiseio, blend in with the locals and enjoy major attractions and a quieter vibe. You will love this neighborhood for many reasons: the local shops, the green areas, the old ladies in their hair rollers, the young and arty crowd. You are only moments away from the National Observatory, next to Apostolou Pavlou pedestrian street, 2 minutes from Thiseio underground station and 7 minutes from Kerameikos underground station. This is certainly a ‘room with a view’!
- Infants & children friendly.
- Check in under appointment only. Please contact us at least 24 hours before arrival to arrange it. For last minute bookings please call us after you complete the booking. We will be happy to arrange it.
- Check out is at 11am.
- We love pets but not accept all of them (charges apply).
- Parties are not allowed. Some exceptions are made. Please contact us in written (we may have a great idea too).
- Quiet hours are from 3pm to 5.30pm and from 10pm to 7.30am every day of the year (state law).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartments, even close to an open window. You may smoke only by going outside of the apartment, on your private or shared terrace.
- Lift available in the building but you must climb 10 steps to reach to the lift door.
- Licence #546911
For regular (refundable) bookings you may cancel/alter up to 7 day before arrival for free! No cancellation fees apply.
Cancelling/altering a regular (refundable) booking within the period of 7 days before arrival (for instance if you arrive on the 20th of June and you cancel after 3pm of the 13th of June) a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent applies.
Non-refundable bookings cannot be canceled or altered in any given time after the booking is completed.
You may transfer your booking -regular or Non-refundable- at any time to a third person.