Since 1892 #12
One bedroom apartment in a late 19 th century Landmarked building. Beautiful courtyard garden. Ideal for 2, can host up to 5 (or 15 if combined with #13 + #14).
50sqm (540sqft) interior + huge multilevel shared courtyard garden.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Sofa Bed
1 Foldable Single Bed
Shared Courtyard Garden
Breakfast is not included, but you’ll find espresso and filter coffee, sugar and tea in the apartment
This 50 sq. m apartment is on the ground floor of a listed building, dating from 1892, and can host up to 5 guests. There are three large windows on the façade of the building and one that overlooks the building’s patio, a typical, beloved house feature of the time, traditionally situated in the center of the building. The living room-dining area is divided from the bedroom with a wooden four-leaf antique door. In the fully equipped kitchen the window welcomes the morning sun. The indoor plants, the tasteful decorative touches, and the warm lighting create a relaxing atmosphere in the renovated bathroom. All outdoor spaces are communal and to be enjoyed by all guests.
The warm and inviting décor has the signature of the Live in Athens team: retro elements blend seamlessly in an entirely modern setting! In this historic apartment stand out the plaster adornment of the 19th century on the ceiling, the unique design of the king size bed and the pieces of embroidery boasting by the contemporary art paintings, made by Varnava. The oak floors, another feature of the historic structure of this building, have been nicely preserved. In the living room, the very first TV of the area, now an impressive antique furniture, is reused as a TV table for a smart TV!
Choose to stay on the foot of the Acropolis hill in one of the architectural gems of the neighborhood, once home to a renowned bourgeois family. You are at the heart of Athens: just below the National Observatory, 2 minutes away from Thiseio tube station, a 7-minute walk to Kerameikos tube station, just by Apostolou Pavlou pedestrian path. A secret apartment in apparent view!
- Infants & children friendly.
- Check in under appointment only. Please contact us at least 24 hours before arrival to arrange it. For last minute bookings please call us after you complete the booking. We will be happy to arrange it.
- Check out is at 11am.
- We love pets but not accept all of them (charges apply).
- Parties are not allowed. Some exceptions are made. Please contact us in written (we may have a great idea too).
- Quiet hours are from 3pm to 5.30pm and from 10pm to 7.30am every day of the year (state law).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartments, even close to an open window. You may smoke only by going outside of the apartment, on your private or shared terrace.
- Licence 458682
- Energy Class G (>273%)
For regular (refundable) bookings you may cancel/alter up to 7 day before arrival for free! No cancellation fees apply.
Cancelling/altering a regular (refundable) booking within the period of 7 days before arrival (for instance if you arrive on the 20th of June and you cancel after 3pm of the 13th of June) a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent applies.
Non-refundable bookings cannot be canceled or altered in any given time after the booking is completed.
You may transfer your booking -regular or Non-refundable- at any time to a third person.