Milk man’s place #03
Two bedroom apartment with private balconies and shared terrace. City view of Psyrri neighborhood and Iroon square.
Ideal for 4, can host up to 6 or 8 if combined with #04.
75sqm (810sqft) interior + 3 small private balconies + huge shared terrace.
2 Double Beds
1 Single Sofa Bed
1 Foldable Single Bed
3 Private Balconies
Breakfast is not included, but you’ll find filter coffee, sugar and tea in the apartment
Filter Coffee Maker
In the area of Psyrri, where the old meets the modern, on the Iroon square stands a renovated building comprising two apartments of great urban character.
This special 75 sq. m apartment features 2 large bedrooms, one kitchen, and one bathroom and can host up to 6 guests. At the entrance hall, beautiful vintage embroidery and an old pendulum clock boast on the wall. In the modern living room the glass door overlooks a local street, giving you a very Athens experience. A king size metal bed with sky and a piano await you in the master bedroom while the smaller bedroom is equally elegant. The kitchen benefits from all modern appliances you would expect at home. You’ll love the window view to the huge wall painting graffiti on Psyrri square.
THE BIG BALCONY
The round balcony offers magnificent views of the urban sights of Psyrri and sets the tone for an authentic Athens experience. You will love the colorful spiral staircase that leads from the balcony to the upper terrace. The huge wall painting graffiti forms an atmospheric backdrop to the flower beds on the balcony. You are part of the urban wall painting!
In this typical Athenian apartment, representative of the era it was built, the architectural heritage has been preserved without giving up modern comforts. The old existing furniture of the house have been upcycled by the Live in Athens team, to make them useful and functional without losing their vintage charm. The mosaic floor texture, the restored wooden floors, the choice of indoor plants are only but a few examples of the welcoming décor of this house.
Choose to stay in this modern-vintage style apartment in Psyrri, blend in and enjoy all kinds of independent shops, restaurants, bars, and cafes. You are walking distance to all places of interest: a stone’s throw from Monastiraki and Thiseio, at the upper part of Ermou street, and only a few minutes away from buzzing Gazi. An antique house from the future!
- Infants & children friendly.
- Check in under appointment only. Please contact us at least 24 hours before arrival to arrange it. For last minute bookings please call us after you complete the booking. We will be happy to arrange it.
- Check out is at 11am.
- We love pets but not accept all of them (charges apply).
- Parties are not allowed. Some exceptions are made. Please contact us in written (we may have a great idea too).
- Quiet hours are from 3pm to 5.30pm and from 10pm to 7.30am every day of the year (state law).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartments, even close to an open window. You may smoke only by going outside of the apartment, on your private or shared terrace.
- No lift in the building. Must climb stairs.
- Licence #0206Κ12000345101
For regular (refundable) bookings you may cancel/alter up to 7 day before arrival for free! No cancellation fees apply.
Cancelling/altering a regular (refundable) booking within the period of 7 days before arrival (for instance if you arrive on the 20th of June and you cancel after 3pm of the 13th of June) a cancellation fee of 100% of the rent applies.
Non-refundable bookings cannot be canceled or altered in any given time after the booking is completed.
You may transfer your booking -regular or Non-refundable- at any time to a third person.